Benefits of Joining the Chamber
Pack the most value into your Chamber membership by taking advantage of the opportunities we offer. The Chamber is all about member success.Marketing Opportunities -
- Free listing in the Chamber online membership directory. Your business will be listed in a searchable directory with a hotlink to your business website. Our site gets 100's of visits a week by both current residents and those looking to relocate here.
- Business Referrals. The Chamber fields more than 1,400 calls per month from people looking for services. We refer our callers and visitors only to our Members Businesses. You could get numerous referrals each month.
Build Your Business -
- Contact Lori Webb for a list of the advertising and sponsorship opportunities with the Hutchinson/Reno County Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Hutchinson Convention/Visitors Bureau.
Make the most out of your membership by attending the wide variety of events we hold for our members.
- Member Networking Events. During the year, the Chamber offers its members the opportunity to network and make business contacts, at its 9 Membership Breakfasts and 5-6 Business After Hours.
- Small Business Council Business Booster Events. Offered quarterly, these training sessions provide advice and tools from the leaders in our community, to help your business perform more efficiently.
- Chamber Councils, Committees and Task Forces. Want to meet other members who share your interests, volunteer for one of the many Chamber groups working to make Hutchinson/Reno County better.
If the Chamber didn't, then who would...
- Serve as the 'front door' and 'welcome mat'?
- Everyday the Chamber and the Greater Hutchinson Convention/Visitors Bureau respond to those looking for services and products in Hutchinson/Reno County. Thousands of people receive a warm welcome as they stop by, call or e-mail to find out more about Hutchinson and Reno County.
- Provide an informative, helpful community website?
- The Chamber has a comprehensive website that people from all around the world can visit to learn about the opportunities to live, work and do business here. The site averages 16,700 visits per month, which generates more than 1,100 links to members websites monthly.
- Work to bring thousands of customers and millions of dollars to Reno County through conventions, trade shows and sporting events?
- The Greater Hutchinson Convention/Visitors Bureau arm of the Chamber travels Kansas and the Midwest extolling the benefits here to organizations, associations, and travel industry news makers. These efforts, along with other marketing activities result in more than 2 million visitors coming here each year.
There are strength in numbers.
The more of us there are...
The louder our voice, the greater our accomplishments.
Joining together...is Good for Business. Good for You!
Applying for membership of the Hutchinson/Reno County Chamber of Commerce is easy. Just fill out the application form, or if you would like more information on the opportunities waiting for you, please contact Lori Webb via e-mail or by phone at 620.662.3391 or 800.691.4262.