JOIN THE CHAMBER
The Hutchinson/Reno County Chamber of Commerce is the leading economic development entity for Reno County. Our responsibilities lie with helping current business grow and expand to bringing new companies to our community.
Joining the Chamber offers many benefits to a business owner and is a great way to support your community. Your membership helps to insure that Reno County continues to be a good place to do business and a great place to live.
We work diligently to bring value to Chamber membership. Through networking at Chamber events, getting involved with committees, and taking advantage of advertising opportunities, the Chamber provides many ways to promote your business and connect with top decision makers.
Small businesses are the backbone of our community and our membership. As a business owner, we realize you might not have the resources or time to research all the different educational topics you might need to run your business as effective as possible. We offer monthly lunch and learns on relevant topics for the business owner. We believe that education is paramount in running a successful business and we try to help you find solutions.
To discuss the various membership opportunities that are available, contact Marcy Kauffman at (620) 662-3391 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's in it for YOU as a Business:
The Chamber offers a wide variety of monthly educational opportunities. Our goal is to bring valuable information, on a variety of business topics, so that our members have the tools to enhance their business experience. Educational opportunities include:
- Lunch and Learn - The Chamber and Hutchinson Community College have partnered to bring training sessions that provide advice and tools from leaders in our community, to help your business perform more efficiently. Past topics discussed include: Social Media, Human Resources, Integrating technology, Tax Strategy, Customer Service Training, Workplace Wellness, among other valuable business topics. To see a list of upcoming Lunch and Learn topics, visit the Chamber Calendar.
- Membership Breakfasts/Lunches - The Chamber Membership Breakfasts and Lunches are some of our most popular events. The Chamber offers monthly Membership Breakfasts during the winter, spring, and fall and monthly Membership Lunches during the summer. Each event and speaker is centered on a specific community-focused topic or issue. Guest speakers range from politicians to non-profits, industry experts to community leaders. Each breakfast or lunch is guaranteed to leave you with a new perspective about the area where we live and work. To see a list of upcoming Membership Breakfasts/Lunches, visit the Chamber Calendar.
Each event you attend with the Chamber provides an opportunity to meet fellow business leaders in the Hutchinson and Reno County community. The Chamber works hard to bring quality networking events to its members. Some events created specifically for networking purposes include:
- Business After Hours - Chamber Business After Hours provides a fun, social atmosphere to help our members get to know each other. Events are held monthly at a host's place of business and provide appetizers, drinks, and giveaways. These high-energy events offer the perfect opportunity to network with and meet other Chamber members. To see a list of upcoming Business After Hours, visit the Chamber Calendar.
- New Member Mingles - New Member Mingles provide a casual, low-pressure atmosphere for new members of the Chamber to get acquainted with other new members. Mingles are held quarterly throughout the year at the Chamber office. New members will get the chance to meet the Chamber Staff, mingle with other Chamber members, and enjoy hors d' oeuvres and drinks. All members who have been Chamber Members for 14 months or less are invited to attend.
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Networking - B2B Networking events are held to offer participants an organized way to meet business contacts. Get your business information out to over 50 contacts in one afternoon. Participants rotate among tables of eight. At each rotation, you give a 90 second presentation about your organization and give out cards and literature. Think "speed dating" for businesses.
No where else are you going have a better opportunity to gain access to influential leaders and business people in the community. The Chamber offers numerous opportunities to get the word out about your business, many of which are already included in your membership.
- Free listing in the Chamber online membership directory - Your business will be listed in a searchable directory with a hotlink to your business website and social media pages. Our site gets on average 1,800 visits each month by both current residents and those looking to relocate here.
- Business Referrals - The Chamber fields more than 1,400 calls per month from people looking for services. We refer our callers and visitors only to our Members Businesses. You could get numerous referrals each month.
- Newsletter Membership Updates - Once a quarter, the Chamber will list a membership update for your business if you are celebrating an exciting milestone, have an upcoming event, are offering a special, or a have a general message you would like to share with fellow Chamber members. The Chamber Outlook Newsletter is a monthly publication that reaches over 1,200 Chamber and community members. Send membership updates to Chelsey Dawson at ChelseyD@HutchChamber.com.
- Facebook Updates - Let the Chamber help you reach a wider audience. Tell us about an upcoming milestone or event, and we will post it on our Chamber Facebook page. Send Facebook updates to Chelsey Dawson at ChelseyD@HutchChamber.com.
- Coupons - As a Chamber member, you can post a coupon on the Chamber website to help boost your business. For instructions on how to do this, contact Marcy Kauffman at MarcyK@HutchChamber.com.
- Visit the Sponsorship Opportunities section of our website for a list of other marketing and sponsorship opportunities with the Hutchinson/Reno County Chamber of Commerce.
Applying for membership of the Hutchinson/Reno County Chamber of Commerce is easy. Contact Marcy Kauffman in the Chamber office at 620-662-3301 or email@example.com.